Glamping at Knaveswell Farm in our very comfy safari lodge tents!
We’ve been welcoming glamping guests to Knaveswell since 2008 and now operate independently with 5 large and en suite safari lodge tents set at the edge of woodland in a secluded field on our dairy farm.
Our tents sleep up to 6 guests in a bedroom with a kingsize bed, a bedroom with twin beds and a cosy double cabin style bed. Our set up is great for couples, families and large groups to enjoy unique accommodation in a lovely location – a chance to relax, unwind and experience a more simple life without electric! Our real farm setting has a variety of animals to amuse the children (and adults!) whilst being conveniently close to the beaches of Swanage, Studland and beyond.
So what’s in our tents?
- a big woodburning stove with an oven, supplies of firewood, kindling, firelighters and matches
- a rustic kitchen unit with butlers sink and hot running water
- a bespoke kitchen dresser stocked with pots and pans, crockery, cutlery and utensils including our favourite Falcon enamelware teapots, mugs and beakers
- supplies of tea, coffee, hot chocolate and sugar, olive oil, salt and pepper, kitchen foil and clingfilm
- a portable gas camping stove, with starter supply of gas, for an early morning cuppa whilst the stove heats up
- proper beds made up with freshly laundered white bedlinen and supplies of hand towels, bath sheets and bath mat
- a big comfy leather sofa in the living area and a vintage trunk “coffee table”
- a bespoke wooden dining table with chairs and bench seating 6 guests
- a private loo and basin with hot running water
- a large private shower with hot water
- a large Igloo cool box to keep your food cold with a supply of icepacks up at the farm
- oil lamps, candle lanterns and rechargeable lanterns and torches with supplies of lamp oil, wick and candles
- a decked front porch with picnic table
- a large Kadai BBQ/firebowl with a supply of charcoal
Glampers can collect eggs for breakfast from the hens on site and visit the piglets and/or lambs if they are in residence. Up at the farm guests are welcome to watch our herd of cows being milked in the afternoons or help feed the calves. In spring we have lambs for bottle feeding when extra help is always appreciated!
We tend to open from Easter til end October but we’ve also hosted New Year gatherings and February half term greaks so we’ll consider breaks all year round. Prices per week range from £599-£1199, weekends £349-£749, midweeks £369-£749.
We welcome dogs at £25 each (maximum 2 per tent and must be booked in advance).
For further information, please call Jo on 01929 422918 or email email@example.com.