We are situated almost exactly halfway between Corfe Castle and Swanage and we’re nestled underneath Nine Barrow Down which forms part of the South West Coast Path. There’s so much do do around the area with plenty of day trips less than 20 minutes drive from the farm, especially the sandy beaches at Swanage and Studland which can be reached in 5 and 12 minutes respectively!
Some of the most popular attractions we suggest you might like to visit are:
- The pretty seaside resort of Swanage with its bustling town and sandy “Blue Flag” beach – 2.86 miles from the farm!
- Corfe Castle and its pretty village – 3.06 miles from the farm!
- Studland Beach, 5 miles of National Trust sandy beach – 3.74 miles from the farm!
- Swanage Steam Railway which travels through the beautiful countryside from Corfe Castle to Swanage – 2.61 miles from the farm!
- Durlston Country Park, Swanage – look out for our herd of Hereford cattle grazing the 300 acres of coastal parkland – 4.08 miles from the farm!
- Kimmeridge Bay where you can visit the Marine Centre and hunt for fossils on the beach – 7.66 miles from the farm
- Bovington Tank Museum, the largest collection of armoured vehicles in the world – 13 miles from the farm
- The abundance of local footpaths and cycle trails which allow visitors to explore the rocks, wildlife and rivers within the Purbeck area – Nine Barrow Down which forms part of the South West Coast Path is directly behind the farm and easily accessed via the footpath in one of our fields
- Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre, a great family day out with a fantastic children’s play area – 12.67 miles from the farm
- Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door – 15.07 miles from the farm
- Brownsea Island in Poole Harbour – catch the Studland Chain Ferry across to Sandbanks, then one of the half hourly boats to the Island
There is so much to see and do …..